Almond Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Almond butter oatmeal cookies are healthy, delicious and a perfect sweet snack. You can make them in less than 20 minutes. Believe it or not, they contain only 5 ingredients and you probably have them already at home. Try this recipe, you won't regret. 🙂
Write a review
- 3/4 cup (180 gr) almond butter
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 1/4 cup (125 gr) oatmeal
- 2 Tbsp Raisins
- 2 Tbsp chopped almonds
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Mix the nut butter, honey, oil and oatmeal in a food processor. Add the raisins and almonds.
- Roll the cookie dough into walnut sized balls. Place them on a baking sheet and flatten a bit.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Let them cool completely on a rack. Store in airtight container up to 4 days.
Tatjana Popovic | International Health Coach http://www.totallywellness.com/