Perfect homemade muesli
Make your own homemade muesli – it’s really easy and you will have a healthy breakfast every morning. Simple and delicious.
Write a review
- 3 cups rolled slow-cooking oats
- 2 cups unsweetened dry cranberries
- 1 cup raw hazelnuts
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup flax seeds
- In a large bowl, the combine oats, cranberries, hazelnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and flax seeds. Mix well.
- Transfer the muesli into a dry glass container and cover with a tight lid.
- Store in a dark cool place.
- You can substitute hazelnuts with almonds, pecans, cashews or walnuts.
- You can also substitute cranberries with dried cherries or your favorite dry fruits.
- It’s important not to go overboard with dried fruits as they usually have too much sugar in them and are high-glycemic.
Tatjana Popovic | International Health Coach http://www.totallywellness.com/