Super Healthy Carrot Soup
Carrots are an excellent source of Vitamin A and many other nutrients which are beneficial in preventing cardiovascular diseases and cancer. They also have other health benefits such as natural detoxification and they help your skin to stay young and beautiful. Sounds amazing, right? What's even better, it takes only 25 minutes to make this yummy healthy soup!
Write a review
- 1 pound (1/2kg) carrots, peeled and chopped
- 4 cups of water
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 table spoon of chopped rosemary
- 1 table spoon of fresh oregano
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Add water, carrots, onion and garlic into a large pot and bring it boil.
- Season the soup with a pinch of sea salt and pepper.
- Cook it for 15 minutes and then add herbs (rosemary and oregano). Continue cooking for a few more minutes.
- Check if the carrots are cooked and if they are transfer the soup to a blender and add lemon juice.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve and eat warm.
- You don't have to chop carrots into the small pieces because you will blend it all after it's cooked. 😉 Simple and easy.
Tatjana Popovic | International Health Coach http://www.totallywellness.com/