Tofu Whipped Cream
Tofu, made from soybean curds, is naturally gluten-free and low calorie, contains no cholesterol and is an excellent source of protein, iron, and calcium. Soy is the prime component of tofu and is a complete source of dietary protein, providing all of the essential amino acids needed in the diet.
Write a review
- 1 package silken tofu
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1-2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoons almond or cashew butter
- Blend all ingredients into a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Place in fridge to chill.
Tatjana Popovic | International Health Coach https://www.totallywellness.com/