Overnight Blueberry Cobbler Oatmeal
Blueberry Cobbler Oatmeal made the night before. Taking the hassle, not the taste or flavor out of breakfast. Simply the best!
Write a review
- 1/2 plus cup plus 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup milk, I used almond but any milk will do
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Pecans, optional
- In a medium bowl, stir together oats, milk, honey, and cinnamon. Fold in blueberries.
- Divide evenly between 2 small bowls and cover to refrigerate. Leave in the fridge for at least 5 hours or overnight.
- Enjoy with a drizzle of honey and your favorite nuts, if desired.
Tatjana Popovic | International Health Coach https://www.totallywellness.com/