Sesame Cucumber Salad
If you’re looking for a flavorful side dish, look no further. This Sesame Cucumber Salad is an undeniably simple creation, but don’t let that fool you. It’s packed with flavor and filled with beautiful colors and phytonutrients. Serve as a side or on top of a bed of greens.
Write a review
- 2 large cucumbers
- 2 medium purple or orange carrots
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
- juice of 2 limes
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- Slice the 2 cucumbers into a bowl using a mandoline slicer or sharp knife.
- Add the chopped scallions; then use a vegetable peeler to peel long strips of the carrots into the bowl with the cucumbers and scallions.
- Add the oil, lime juice, ginger, and sesame seeds. Mix thoroughly. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Tatjana Popovic | International Health Coach https://www.totallywellness.com/