Strawberry Coconut Protein Smoothie
Sweet and creamy strawberry protein smoothie with coconut milk and flaked coconut for more of a tropical taste.
Write a review
- 1 scoop strawberry shakeology or protein powder
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 8 oz unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- Place protein powder, strawberries, banana, and coconut milk into a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- If smoothie is too thick for your taste, add some water and blend.
- Add flaked coconut and blend on high for about 15 seconds or until fully incorporated.
- Serve immediately garnished with extra flaked coconut, if desired.
Tatjana Popovic | International Health Coach https://www.totallywellness.com/