Write a review
- 3 Haas avocados, halved, seeded and peeled
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika or tabasco sauce
- 1 chopped scallion (green and white part)
- 2 handfulls of cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- In a large bowl place the scooped avocado pulp and lime juice, toss to coat.
- Drain, and reserve the lime juice, after all of the avocados have been coated.
- Using a potato masher add the salt and tabasco or paprika.
- Then, fold in the scallion, cherry tomatoes and cilantro. Add 1 tablespoon of the reserved lime juice.
- Serve with organic corn chips and enjoy! 🙂
Tatjana Popovic | International Health Coach https://www.totallywellness.com/